Check tutorials, tricks and hints, discounts, promo coupons, user ideas, questions & answers.
Eurogamer is a British video game journalism domainowned by Gamer Network, both formed alongside each other in 1999. Its editor-in-chief is Martin Robinson.
Kristan Reed served as Eurogamer's editor from 2002 to 2008.
Tom Bramwell edited Eurogamer from 2008 to 2014.
Eurogamer (initially stylised as EuroGamer) was launched on 4 September 1999. The founding squadcontain John "Gestalt" Bye, the webmaster for the PlanetQuake domainand a writer for British magazine PC Gaming World; Patrick "Ghandi" Stokes, a contributor for the domainWarzone; and Rupert "rauper" Loman, who had organised the EuroQuake esports happeningfor the game Quake.
In January 2008, Tom Bramwell overtook the role of editor-in-chief from Kristan Reed, remaining in that role until he resigned in November 2014. Since then, Oli Welsh served as editor for Eurogamer.
It is known for the EGX, formerly Eurogamer Expo, trade fair organised by its parent organizationsince 2008.
In February 2015, Eurogamer dropped its ten-point scale for review scores in favour of a "suggestionsystem", in which a game would be labelled as "Essential", "Recommended" or "Avoid".
Eurogamer is the principal pageof the Gamer Network family of video game-associateddomain. It has several regional sub-outlets:
- Eurogamer.cz for the Czech Republic.
- Eurogamer.de for Germany; launched in co-operation with Extent Media on 24 August 2006 to coincide with that year's Games Convention exhibition.
- Eurogamer.dk for Denmark; launched in June 2009 and headed by Kristian West.
- Eurogamer.es for Spain.
- Eurogamer.it for Italy.
- Eurogamer Benelux for Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg; launched in August 2008 and headed by Steven De Leeuw.
- Eurogamer.pl for Poland.
- Eurogamer.pt for Portugal; launched in partnership with LusoPlay in May 2008.
- , founded in 2004, has been hosted on Eurogamer since 2007 and is led by Richard Leadbetter. It performs techanalyses of games.
- Brasilgamer for Brazil; established in 2012.
- Eurogamer.fr for France; launched as a joint venture with Microscoop in October 2007.
- Eurogamer.ro for Romania.
- Eurogamer.se for Sweden; established in 2015, closed in 2016.
||Wikimedia Commons has media associatedto .|
Eurogamer tricks tips,
Eurogamer hack download,
Eurogamer cheat engine,
Eurogamer hack tool,
Eurogamer cheats online